The internet world is quite extensive in terms of avenues to take to build your business growth. Whether you own a large business or a small business, SEO will be something you NEED to spend some time on. The better your SEO, the more likely you are to be found within search engines organically. I mean… who doesn’t want free traffic to their business every month that is laser targeted. Bellow you will find a few tips to help you get started on your SEO journey.
- Do keyword research and find a couple keywords/keyphrases to focus on.
- Post relevant content regularly.
- Make use of meta tags.
- Create a sitemap for the search engines to crawl. You can also submit it via your Goolge webmaster console.
- Use keywords within page titles and URLs.
- Obtain backlinks from site in your field or location.
- Do speed tests on your websites pages. Faster load time will increase your SEO ranking. You can use Pingdom.com free to do so.